Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ninja Fight!

Yes, I'm starting work on my game again. Actually, I never really stopped. I've been tinkering with it here and there, but I had hit a major snag. Revise that. I hit three.

One of them is now solved. This makes me deliriously happy! You can't see it, but I'm smiling.

I figure so as not to be a total tease, I'll let you know what the three snags are.

1. Final Move/Super Saiyan Mode (SOLVED!)

2. Optional Story Structure metagame (Getting there)

3. Number of dice and how they're assigned to characters (Completely unsure)

The last one tempers my enthusiasm a bit, but I'll keep plugging away.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited that you're making progress.

    I'm sure you'll be able to go into your own Super Saiyan Mode and breeze through the other two problems. :D

    ReplyDelete